Date Posted: Oct 30, 2010Job Location Nationwide Jobs Description
- Presents regular reports defining project progress, problems and solutions
- Develop and implement project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Manages and monitor day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope.
- Effectively applies specified methodology and enforces project standards.
- Effectively communicates relevant project information to superiors.
- Identifies resources needed and assigns individual responsibilities.
- Keeps project team well informed of changes within the organization and general corporate news.
- Graduate of Civil, Electronics and Communication, Electrical and Mechanical Engineering
- Responsible in dealing with all aspects of cell site construction
- Excellent organizational, planning and analytical skills
- With at least 5 years experience in cell site construction or related fields
- Will report directly to Project Director
- Willing to be assigned in provincial areas